The ABC/25 Foundation is pleased to announce The “Just Move It!” Challenge Run/Walk on Saturday, April 13, 2019 at South Middle School. Thanks to the past support of our community and local businesses the event has raised close to $100,000 over the last five years to benefit the teachers and students of District 25. Last year, we had almost 1000 participants in attendance representing 9 schools in which over half of the runners were students.
We are looking for businesses and organizations to sponsor the event and help us make the Just Move It! Challenge successful. The event combines fun and healthy activities that the whole family can participate in together.
How you can help…
There are several ways for you to show your commitment to a strong and vibrant school district in Arlington Heights:
- Become an official event sponsor! Sponsors selecting the highest sponsorship levels are listed in all our communications to the community (over 5750 students, their families, and staff) and have their logos printed on our souvenir t-shirt. The highest level sponsors can sponsor a leg of the race and have their company logos proudly displayed along the course as well as benefit from social media activities.
- Sponsor a table at the Health and Fitness Expo during the event and gain exposure for your business or organization
- Donate food, water or sport drinks for our runners and walkers.
- Make a cash donation to benefit the Scholarship and Grant Fund
- Attend our Run/Walk Event and participate!
Click here to review the sponsorship form for additional details.
Where the money goes…
All proceeds benefit the ABC/25 Foundation, an independent nonprofit volunteer organization that raises funds for innovative learning initiatives that are not otherwise supported by district funds. The Foundation will use proceeds from this year’s event to provide funds for educational enhancements to District 25 through special teacher and school grants.
OUR MISSION: To foster Innovation, Creativity and Excellence for the children of District 25
The Foundation’s Board of Directors is composed of parents, local community leaders, and school administrators that volunteer their time to serve the students of District 25. Over the past 25 years, the Foundation has raised and contributed over two million dollars to enhance District 25 learning.
Please join the growing list of generous community and business members who support our world-class schools. Thank you for your consideration.
QUESTIONS? SUGGESTIONS? Contact the Race Director at firstname.lastname@example.org