Wave 1: 8:30 AM Start
Wave 2: 9:00 AM Start Wave 3: 9:30 AM Start
Wave 4: 10:00 AM Start
South Middle School
400 South Highland Ave, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Packet Pick Up:
Packet pick up will be available on race day.
There will be no street closures for this event. Street parking will be available. The South Middle School parking lot will be closed to traffic.
There will not be a gear check station at the event. Please leave all personal belongings in the car or at home.
Upon arrival at South Middle School, please head directly to your Wave staging area on the main parking lot. We ask that you do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your start time. A volunteer will guide you to the start line.
Runners will start on the track and complete two loops around the South Middle School property. Click here to view the course map. There will not be any street closures so please remain on the sidewalk at all times.
Upon completion of the event, participants should return directly to their assigned Wave staging area on the South Middle School parking lot or exit the premises. Water and food will be provided at the staging area.
This is not a drop-off event. Children under 10 should be accompanied to the event by an adult as childcare is not provided.
No strollers, dogs, bikes, skates, skateboards, or scooters allowed.
For safety reasons only registered participants with signed waivers and bib numbers will be permitted on either race course.
Event Safety First! Following CDC Guidelines.:
- Participants who are feeling ill, or have been in contact with someone unrecovered from Covid-19 should stay home
- Persons from high risk groups for Covid-19 should consult their physician before participating
- Participants should not engage in traditional forms of physical contact – handshakes, high-fives, hugs, partner stretching, etc.
- No Spitting! Participants should bring their own tissues/hand towels for spitting, blowing nose, sweat, etc.
- No Sharing! Participants should not share personal items such as water bottles, energy drinks, towels.
- FACE MASKS! All run/walk participants must wear face masks when not on the race course. Volunteers and spectators should wear face coverings at all times.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6′ at all times with those not in your household.
- Do not linger by registration, water/food tables, sidewalks, restrooms – allowing participants access to these areas without congestion.
- Finish line/Water – please keep moving through the finish area/water to allow all participants to go through without congestion
- Hand Sanitizing Stations. There will be numerous hand sanitizing stations throughout the site. Please use them!
- FACE MASKS! (worth repeating)
Any participant whose actions do not meet the above expectations, and/or are creating a risk for themselves or others will be asked to leave the site immediately.
QUESTIONS? SUGGESTIONS? Contact the Race Director at email@example.com