Follow the Runkeeper instructions to submit your results directly through the Runkeeper app.
Follow the Race Roster instructions to manually submit your race results.
All results must be posted by May 2, 2021.
TO RECORD AN POST YOUR RESULTS USING RUNKEEPER:
1. Download the ASICS Runkeeper™ app to your phone and create an account or scroll down to log into an existing account.
2. Follow this link and click “Start Virtual Run” button to add the ABC/25 Get Burbed Challenge 5K & 1 Mile to your in-app virtual events.
3. To record your run between April 24 and May 2, simply click the flag icon in your app, select the ABC/25 Get Burbed Challenge 5K & 1 Mile and follow prompts to start recording.
4. Once you have completed your distance in the app, save your workout and it will automatically post to Race Roster results. This step must be followed from your mobile device.
To record with tracking on the ASICS Runkeeper™ app, you will need to run or walk with your phone or with a connected wearable.
More detailed end-to-end instructions (with images) for using the ASICS Runkeeper™ app to track your virtual event are can be found here.
Instructions to link a recent activity recorded on a FitBit, Garmin, or Apple Watch can be found here.
Instructions to connect your FitBit, Garmin, or Apple Watch to the Runkeeper™ app can be found here.
TO VIEW AND POST MANUAL RESULTS:
1. If you plan to record using another software or tracking device or post manually from what is recorded on your watch, simply head here and “Submit Virtual Result” before May 2, 2021.
We look forward to seeing your name on the results board!